July 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm| £12.50 – £135.00
Thank you for booking, the deposit needs to be paid ASAP and the balance 3 weeks before the event.
Just a few things to let you know before the big event:
If you wish to supply your own food, may we suggest the following:
1. Hot dog sausages in a roll. If possible try to get the hot dogs in tins and not sausages that would need cooking, (with a pull lid) Also don’t forget the ketchup. Add fruit, crisps and a drink.
2. Sandwiches, fruit in a party-bag is another easy option. Add a drink or bring juice in a container and cups.
3. Make trays of sandwiches and fruit. Then just bring paper plates and a drink.
4. Full BBQ this will be under your supervision as we run activities with the children.
If you need help with food. We can supply your guests with a hot dog in a roll, a bottle of water and packet of crisps. This can be added to your booking on request at £1.20 per person. Please let us know if you would like this option.
You will need to supply the cake, paper plates or napkins. Please ensure you remember a knife to cut the cake and any utensils/sauce pans if cooking food. Also please ensure you bring bin bags to take away your rubbish.
• Please ask your guests to arrive at least 15 minutes before your party starts. This allows us to get everyone to the site and give the important safety brief to everyone at the same time.
• Ensure all children (and maybe adults) are wearing clothing appropriate for the weather conditions and environment. We suggest layered clothing for warmth and flexibility. Footwear should be sturdy, such as trainers or hiking boots. Wellies are ok but can be hard to run about in. Long trousers are essential for protecting legs.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Time of day
How did you hear about us?
Approximate number of guests
Birthday child’s Name
What age will the child be?
Terms & Conditions
I have read and understand these terms and conditions